Friday, October 18, 2013

Baby Girl Shower Cookies

I made these for a woman at work who was pregnant the same time I was - our due dates were only days apart.I referred to her as the "other pregnant lady" for months. I enjoyed doing these and may have pretended they were for my own baby (I think our babies were born 6 days apart). 




I was looking for baby carriage inspiration and found it here. I basically stole the design completely. I was too lazy to make up green icing for the leaves on the wheels, so I just did it in white and then used a green food color marker to color the leaves. It didn't turn out exactly how I envisioned it, but at nearly 9 months pregnant, I was okay with the shortcut.


I wanted to do a cookie with bunting and ended up with this. Again, I intended to pipe the letters, but I still like how it turned out.


Some bodysuits to round things out. 


All together now.. and no that photo in the frame is not of my baby - it's the photo that came with the frame. The props in this picture are primarily from the cake from one of our baby showers.


No comments:

Post a Comment